About Us

Mullins Ford Baptist Church was constituted December 10, 1892 with the first meeting held at the Mullins Ford School House, a one room building. According to the organizational minutes of 1892, the brethern and sisters formed themselves into a church by extending to each other the right hand of fellowship. Members agreed to name the church Mullins Ford Baptist Church and meet on the second Saturday and Sunday of each month.

The land where the church is now located was donated by Mr. William Hembree in 1983. Over the years, many improvements have been made to the property, including Sunday School classrooms, a baptistry installed, a Fellowship Hall and a paved parking lot.

Below is a picture of MFBC taken in 1940. Thanks Sandy Lingerfelt.
How beautiful! Snow: February 12-13, 2014